[Trees-outreach] half a victory party

Marilyn Lindholm mlindhol at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 22 07:57:51 CST 2001

Leon, you are right.   The hard part may be coming, negotiating the new
tariff.  I think IP is a long way from rolling over.  Can SOT
restructure and use our research on tree-preserving ordinances and the
information from Bloomington-Normal to write our more-than-acceptable
proposal?   If this is a negotiating process we need to have clauses or
phrases we would be willing to drop to end up with an acceptable
tariff.   We can't close up yet.  I'm going to stop by ISEN tonight for
more buttons.  Could we still plant a tree with media coverage on Arbor
Day?  In recognition of Save Our Trees?

--
Marilyn Lindholm       Phone:  (217)333-1055
Technical Services       Fax: (217)244-9004