[UC-ODDMUSIC] 60x60 calling for works for first UnTwelve mix

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 09:09:39 CST 2009

Hi Oddfriends,

UnTwelve is a non-profit organization that Jacob & I are involved with that advocates for microtonal music & creates contexts for its performance, composition, & teaching.  We recently completed our first annual composition competition, & now we're collaborating with Vox Novus for a special microtonal mix of the 60x60 project at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago.

Vox Novus is collecting 60 one-minute recordings of new works featuring microtonal tuning systems to present on April 27th, 2010 at the Museum of Contemporary Art.  If you would like to submit a work for the mix, see this link.

Perhaps in April we can get a carpool together, if folks beyond Jacob & I are interested in being present for the opening.  It'll be on a Tuesday in April.

Feel free to forward this to persons you imagine interested.

Bestwishingyou,
Andrew