[UC-ODDMUSIC] Meetings to Make Oddmusic in 2010

Andrew Heathwaite gtrpkt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 20:43:04 CST 2010

Hi all,

A little reminder about tomorrow night's figure-it-out-a-thon.  Meetings to Make Oddmusic in 2010 - Monday 1/25 & Monday 2/1, both from 5:30 to 7pm in room 21A of th Independent Media Center!  Join us for project clouding & calendar fun.  So many things can happen in 2010, & let's start talking about them & putting together whos whats & hows.

See you then?

!!!,
Andrew