[Vip-recreation] Za's night, coaching, event before break

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 14 14:09:17 CST 2005

***We are having ZA'S NIGHT THIS WEDNESDAY (NOVEMBER 16) at
5:30 P.M. We want to thank you for all of your efforts to
help the community this semester, get good food, and hang
out! We have a deal with Za's, so that you all can get a
sandwich and pop, or pizza and a pop for just $5! Just come
upstairs to the second floor to grab a slip of paper, and
take it downstairs to get the deal. I hope you come out and
join us, and I look forward to meeting you!

***YMCA Parent's Night Out this Friday from 6-9:30pm, you get
to watch a movie, do a craft, play games, go swimming with
kids while their parent's go out for a few hours!  It's
really fun, easy, and the time flies by!
-let me know if you are interested and if so, can you drive
or do you need a ride.  ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

***Afterhours will be taking place, but VIP/Rec isn't
planning on attending for the next 2 Saturdays bc of fall
break...however, if you want to go, please feel free.  It's
at the Church Street/Lynn Street YMCA in Champaign from 7-
10pm every Saturday.  If you do decide to go, let me know so
I can record your hours and tell the staff at the YMCA to
expect you.

***If you missed last weeks info about one of our many
coaching opportunities and you are still interested in
coaching basketball...email me asap and I can try to help
you! ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

Ok, so that's it for a few weeks.  If you want to find out
what's going on over break cuz you are staying in Champaign,
I can try to hook you up with some fun opportunities

Thanks for all your help so far this semester!  And have a
great break everyone, I'm sure you all worked hard to deserve
it (or did the bare minimum...like me...jk)

peace,
Claire:)