[Vip-recreation] Weekend events and BOD application info

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 18 21:48:14 CDT 2005

***CU Special Rec Bowling***
Wednesdays 4-5:15, still could use a few more people so email
Brittany if interested at bkwhite2 at uiuc.edu

***YMCA Parent's Night Out***
This Friday Oct. 21st from 6-9:30pm we will be entertaining
kids while their parents have the night off;)  We watch a
movie, do crafts, play games, go swimming and eat!
-Email Sarah at sendrsn1 at uiuc.edu

***YMCA Afterhours***
Saturday from 7-10pm, play games, basketball, hang out, and
eat FREE pizza with junior high kids
-Email Kristina at kfranke at uiuc.edu

***Special Olympics Bowling Tournament***
On Sunday Oct. 23rd, we will be running registration, handing
out trophies, keeping score, and having a great time with the
participants!!
-Four shifts available: 7:30am-noon, 11:30-4pm, all day, or
11am-2pm lunch crew only.
-Let me know ASAP which shift you want to do
-rides will be provided for 11:30-4pm shift
Email me if interested at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

***VIP Board of director applications due Friday!!!
Applications are on the door of the VIP office:)

Thanks in advance!
-Claire:)