[Peace-discuss] Rachel Corrie Continues Towards Gaza: WillObama Let Israel Attack?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 17:22:25 CDT 2010

Whoa, maybe world opinion has little or no effect on Israel, but it certainly has a huge influence on the MSM: BBC World News (PBS at 5p) has done a 180 on this story!! Yesterday reporting was snotty, and dismissive about Israel's actions... lotsa references to Hamas terrorists seizing power in 2007, etc as justification for Israel's "defending itself." Today reporting is sensitive and truthful, no mention of Hamas at all... and the closing comment was (paraphrased) that international pressure would force Israel both to end the blockade AND to change its behavior to resolve conflict in the ME. Ahhh, if only, huh?? --Jenifer