[Peace-discuss] Fw: Obama: $400 Billion in Safety Net Cuts

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Dec 2 10:12:30 UTC 2012

It seems that Haiti's problem stem in large measure from
too much government, too much tyranny, not too much anarchy.

The people who live in Norway are a fairly durable sort.
I am not sure how well they would do in Haiti, though.
Norwegian immigrants tended to settle in the northern climes that
seem to suit them.