[Peace-discuss] Korea & liberal War Party

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:08:57 UTC 2018

I would add that, yes, Dowd steps back and is critical of Democrats, and is
astute about their "dilemma" in relation to Trump's diplomacy. But of
course this process has been driven from Korea itself, and it seems
cynical, not just skeptical, not to emphasize that. But of course Kristoff
is worse, in terms of his own human rights hypocrisy.