[Peace] to keep a balance, Urb Park proposes to kill 60-100 Crystal lake geese-- read & take survey

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Mon May 11 06:55:58 UTC 2020

Susan,

Thank you so much for spreading the word about the horrific proposal to
slaughter the Crystal Lake's geese to supposedly attract more visitors.
Don't they see how ironic it is that the Park houses Anita Purves Nature
Center, whose main goal is to help children realize that humans are part of
the nature, not its masters?! Can't we accept some "inconveniences" in
return for the joy of watching goslings experience life under the
protection of their parents, who're partners for life?

Please urge the commissioners to reject this proposal as cruel and of
highly dubious effect.

Niloofar Shambayati